• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone use BIDGUNNER.com?

jrassy

Grunt
Minuteman
  • Aug 16, 2010
    SD
    I understand how it works, just checking to see if anyone has any experiences with this auction site?

I signed up and received 5 free bids to test it out. I didn't like how some bidders use Bots to do their bidding for them. Some of the items you bid on you will end up paying more than that it cost retail because you have to buy bids then pay the what the auction ends at.

I believe the site is owned by Budsgunshop.com

I signed up and received 5 free bids to test it out. I didn't like how some bidders use Bots to do their bidding for them. Some of the items you bid on you will end up paying more than that it cost retail because you have to buy bids then pay the what the auction ends at.

I believe the site is owned by Budsgunshop.com

If it is like some of the other websites that are in the same business model, if you spend the retail price on bids for the auction, you are able to buy the item for tax + shipping. That is how quibids did it last I checked, at least.

Bidding bots have saved me hundreds over the years. If you don't want to pay over retail, don't set your maximum bid over retail. I don't know about you, but when I want something with 2 minutes left in an auction and so does someone else, I get pissed and pay way more than I intend. Set your bid bot and you can avoid this scenario, as there will be another one available sometime down the road.