• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone use the Lee Precision stand for large rifle?

Hurlow

Private
Minuteman
Apr 13, 2017
South of Chicago
I’m light on space these days, and mainly reload 338 Lapua, 308, 8mm, 30-06, and 454 Casull with a Redding Big Boss 2.
Does anyone have experience with the Lee Precision reloading stand with something similar to the Big Boss? It doesn’t have to be perfect, but is it stable enough if weighted down for large rifle reloads?
If anyone uses it with the big boss and can comment on mounting compatibility that’d be great too.
Thanks.

I’m light on space these days, and mainly reload 338 Lapua, 308, 8mm, 30-06, and 454 Casull with a Redding Big Boss 2.
Does anyone have experience with the Lee Precision reloading stand with something similar to the Big Boss? It doesn’t have to be perfect, but is it stable enough if weighted down for large rifle reloads?
If anyone uses it with the big boss and can comment on mounting compatibility that’d be great too.
Thanks.
I use a bench grinder stand, I’d guess the Lee stand is a bit nicer.
I load up to 338 Norma and 338 edge on it no problems.

Reactions: Hurlow