• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes anyone useing leica rifle scopes

Re: anyone useing leica rifle scopes

no one has used there rifle scopes

I had one and the glass is great.Mine had the standard knobs.I would still have it but the reticle was a CDD and it was to fine for hunting.

I've been working on getting my Leica rep. to bring a spotter and rifle scope for me to check out but I have'nt handy any luck in like 3 years.

Just ordered 1 of their demos in the 3.5-14 with standard knobs from the same place. I have not received it yet and i am also using it on a lite weight varmint rifle. I have not got it yet but from my research and talking to people they say that i am going to be very very happy with the quality and glass.

the quality of glass is second to none. i have 62 and 77 spotter, 1600 rangefinder, hd geovids and compact binos.

the rifle that this would be going on is a 7mmwsm that weights 7lbs with a 2.5x10 nightforce so i want to keep it light and still be able to reach out to 750 yards.