• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone using a 9mm upper with Glock mags?

Rant Durden

Calmer than you
Minuteman
Mar 18, 2018
I was looking at a Ruger PCC, but I have several AR lowers that don’t get a bunch of use. I’ve noticed several companies making 9mm uppers and lower mag conversion kits for Glock mags.
Anyone have advice on this?

I've got a couple dedicated 9mm PCC's, they run great with glock mags, easy to hit an 8 inch plate at 100 yards with a red dot. Need to try shooting the steel chickens at 200 meters next time I go to the steel range.

Reactions: Canto Kid
I’ve got a Lead Star and 2 JPs, but are dedicated lowers for G mags. They all run wide open and I love shooting them in uspsa matches. I know it’s not the exact question you asked, but these guns are so much fun to shoot. Run a C More on one, and a Holosun on others. Both work great. Most fun you can affordably have with an AR.

CMMG Guard/ARC/PMAG is another good solution.

I've got a couple dedicated 9mm PCC's, they run great with glock mags, easy to hit an 8 inch plate at 100 yards with a red dot. Need to try shooting the steel chickens at 200 meters next time I go to the steel range.
Just added the 20 PRS super small targets to my range going to have to see if I can can hit the small bore targets at 100, will have to try it 200 yards also, be interesting to see how much that 115gr drops , I love my PCC its alot of fun.

All my PCCs use 9mm lowers, but I know some that run these with success.

Reactions: Bilb0
All my PCCs use 9mm lowers, but I know some that run these with success.

Same that's what I chose as well

Mine ran fine with the mag conversion block thing. I pretty quickly bought a dedicated lower though.