• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone using a TargetCam system?

Not yet, but trying to decide whether to buy or build right now, so watching with interest!

People say it is cheaper to build your own.

On my phone so I was unable to subscribe to this thread to follow.

I have one I picked up at SHOT.
Works pretty damn well. Only had it to 1200 , but picked up a Yagi and will be trying 2000 soon.
You " might " be able to build a syatem cheaper . Yes . BUT not the same system . It has a router , sig amp , battery , trypod , camera. Those total almost the same as the system .

The system from Target cam has software . That right there makes it a deal clincher. It's a nice no fuss , buy it all at one place , set it up and go .

When the ipad app comes out , it will be the ultimate target cam system .

Greg

Thanks Greg!

My Gunsmith/LR Shooting Partner is at the SCI Convention in Reno and called about going IN on one of them. He seemed impressed by the system ; how well packaged, thought out, supported, etc.
He also got a reduced price which made it really attractive. Guess I'm going to be a part owner.

FN in MT

Yes, I have one of these. I have used it out to 1000 yards so far. You can see your bullet holes, especially if you use a white and orange target. Targets with a lot of black don't work well (black holes on black target), but the orange/white targets wok great.

The wireless connectivity works well. At 1000 yards, it is perfectly clear. They say it will go 2500 yards, and I have no reason to think it won't.

The setup is small, and its quick to set up. The battery has lasted for every range session, so no problems there.

Overall, the TargetCam is very helpful.

Pyrofx, I think you are talking about the Bullseye system. The TargetCam doesn't have software or a router.

Last edited:
If you had a buddy with you and an iPhone could you not just use face time and watch it live on the 2nd phone? Of course it is going to cut into minutes usage if you are there long but at least u don't have to buy anything else.