• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone using Chairgun Elite?

Steel+Killer

Killing one steel plate at a time!
Minuteman
  • May 27, 2014
    32.75259713494653, -79.87485679548313
    As the title says just wondering if anyone else is using Chairgun Elite? Yes, I know it's pretty much Strelok Pro repackaged a little differently. I don't feel like going through the BS to get Strelok back at the same time I don't want to support piracy, but at the same time I don't feel like I am taking any money away from Strelok because I have already bought and paid for Strelok. Anyone else feel like this?

As the title says just wondering if anyone else is using Chairgun Elite? Yes, I know it's pretty much Strelok Pro repackaged a little differently. I don't feel like going through the BS to get Strelok back at the same time I don't want to support piracy, but at the same time I don't feel like I am taking any money away from Strelok because I have already bought and paid for Strelok. Anyone else feel like this?
    Piracy? wouldn't say that about the Chairgun software. Similar it is, but that's it. Many solvers out there are esentially the same, even based on the same Point Mass engine.

Piracy? wouldn't say that about the Chairgun software. Similar it is, but that's it. Many solvers out there are esentially the same, even based on the same Point Mass engine.
    Only reason I used that word is because that's what I read / saw in some other threads. Actually that is what the guy behind Strelok is claiming. I don't know if it has been proven, but I know it looks pretty similar.

Reactions: LastShot300