• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone using M-brace 38mm on there ar?

Simonsza1

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 27, 2014
Just picked up a mark5 for my 20” ar and was looking at mounts. Are any of you all using the 38mm/ 1.5” arc m-brace on an ar? Just curious if so how the hieght seems? I like that I can get the 1 piece in 35mm with 20moa. I know the quality on the rings is great cause I have a few pairs on bolt rifles but wondering if this would be a good fit on an ar. Have a magpul prs stock on this rifle so I can adjust a bit for hieght just don’t want the mount to feel to low. Any feedback is appreciated.

Yes. Works great.
423DF99E-8FAA-4838-BD20-5E82B37E83AD.jpeg

Reactions: Simonsza1
I have two:
38mm M-Brace with a MK5 3.8-16 TMR, 30MOA. First on large frame, could have gone shorter due to the smaller objective of this scope. You'll likely need the 38mm if you have the full size variants. Small frame, you'll need a longer stock for proper eye relief (PRS Gen3 extended out close to full length). Likely be selling this scope (scope, mount, flip caps, and competition dial). For small frame I would recommend a cantilevered mount as you will likely need it for eye relief.

38mm M-Brace with a USO B-25 52mm objective, 30MOA. Large Frame AR, works very well with ~.2" clearance with the bell housing. Scope cap will eat more clearance. FYI full length pic rail.

Height for check weld (for me) is ~1/4" Large Frame PRS Lite, 1/8" Small Frame PRS Gen 3, fully lowered.

I use the scope level and plumb bob for reticle alignment, verify 10 mills on a tall target, works every time. Just attended the GAP KC Match and making impacts at 994yds. K&M course with the MK5 makings impacts at 1200yds with 6.5 creedmoor.

Last edited:
Reactions: Simonsza1