• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Anyone using Steiner H-series rings?

ken226

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Sep 16, 2009
Washington
I should have asked sooner because i already ordered a set.

But, if they turn out to be junk, i can always toss them in a toolbox or re-sell them.

Are they quality?

The alignment and need for lapping tends to have as much to do with the base quality as the ring quality, but for those who have Steiner rings mounted on a quality base, how much if any lapping was necessary?

I use their T-series for my AR. good quality, fit and finish so far has held up. no complaints here. I like the integrated bubble, thats a nice feature

I'll be mounting a US Optics ST-10 with these rings.

I have a US Optics folding bubble level, which puts the level in front of my left eye, which is my preference, so i didnt need a level.

But, im glad to hear the T-Series are well made. Its likely the H-Series are as well.

Great. Thanks for the replies.

They'll be here in a couple days. Im eager to get them mounted and get it zeroed.

I just got a set, but haven't mounted them yet.

Feel light weight, and well constructed.

An update for anyone else considering Steiner rings.

The rings arrived in a nice box, packaged in foam cutouts.

They are well made, very accurately machined with a nice semi-matte anodized finish.

They are fairly narrow at the base, my US Optics folding bubble level when folded, rests nicely against the side of the rings when mounted with the Torx socket head base clamp screws on the r/h side of the gun.

They are very nice. Well worth the $70 price.