• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone using the older Vectronix PLRF-10 or 15?

Milf Dots

Milf Hunter Extraordinaire
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 21, 2019
Anyone using an older Vectronix plrf-10 or 15? Are they GTG? Any quirks to know about?

Last edited:
yeah, have one and its been rock solid for more than 10 years of hard use in the field. GTG. No quirks that I have encountered. I change the battery every once and a while and don't travel w/o a spare. I clean its lens every once and a while. That is the only 'issues' I have had. Ranges in all lighting and precipitation conditions out well past 3000yds, even small targets and thru modest amounts of brush.

Yup, same here. I had a PLRF-10 a long time ago and then upgraded to a PLRF-15C a few years ago specifically to use the integration with Field Firing Solutions. Basically I can lase targets and they automatically show up in the system with GPS coords, bearing, slope angle, and distance. It’s old school but it works really well.