• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone Want 8lb Containers of Varget???

Re: Anyone Want 8lb Containers of Varget???

I already took my share, plus some RE15.
grin.gif

I bought 8 lbs of Varget...thanks for that......Smokerolls

I would be surprised if it last until lunch.

Thanks for the heads up. Got 8lbs coming. I wish I had more flow so I could have got two but oh well. Got to save some money for vegas this weekend.

Now the question is, do they really have it? Or are they waiting on it from either the supplier/manufacturer?

I think they have it because they run a real time inventory, plus it only showed up this morning. Also I have ordered from them many times and I never received a BO.

Shit I can't believe it lasted that long. Thanks again for the heads up.

Let us all know when someone has Federal 210 M or CCI BR2's available....SmokeRolls

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheSmokeRolls</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Let us all know when someone has Federal 210 M or CCI BR2's available....SmokeRolls </div></div>

I would get on the BO list for the CCI BR2's at Cabela's, they are saying 1 week.

GOD DAMN IT, I just got the damn MIDWAY notification for Fed 210s and i was like oh shit OH SHIT and now they are all sold out when i got there what a damn tease.

210s have been hard to find for the better part of 2 years at least. When they came up before 11/04/08 they would usually last a day or so, if that. Midway received a order of 200k primers last year and it was gone in less then an hour.

Just talked to local gun shop owner said no primers period for at least Six months due to military orders, and ammo backlog of production:(

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tex1970</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...no primers period for at least Six months due to military orders...</div></div>
Ain't no phuckin' way our troops are shooting that much over there in the sandbox. Though, they did fire 3 well-placed rounds off the coast of Somalia on Sunday....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NativeCraft</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tex1970</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...no primers period for at least Six months due to military orders...</div></div>

Ain't no phuckin' way our troops are shooting that much over there in the sandbox. Though, they did fire 3 well-placed rounds off the coast of Somalia on Sunday.... </div></div>

The troops still need to practice, as practice makes perfect shots. Just ask the only surviving pirate
smile.gif

Ain't Varget but Natchez has R15.

Damn, I just had a ball taking a nutshot with my armored vest on while filling out the hot mama quiz......ok, I'll pay already!

My 8Lbs containers of Varget and RE15 showed up this morning.

It lasted at least 24 hours.

Did anyone notice that they have more Varget in stock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WoooooHoooo! Got two 8 pounders today!!!!

They actually had some .

And show 7 more in stock right now........wow!

Just got one ordered, have been looking for this for the past two months
and now I scored alittle.

Kian

thirdgenerationshootingsupply.com had some #8 jugs a few minutes ago. Now they are out again, but I snagged one!!

They have 155 gr SMK's in stock - still a HIGHLY accurate bullet out to 600 yards, cook it off fast enough it's as good to 1000 (Palma use)...

fuggers offer free hazmat on orders over 30 lbs but won't ship you more than 2 jugs of Varget (16 lbs).