• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Anyone want to go Prarie Dog hunting in South Ks??

Shadow_Warrior

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 14, 2004
Tulsa Ok
Hey fellas a buddy and I have a few Pdog towns in south central Ks that we hunted last year we pretty good results.
Most of our shots were from about 300-450m with a few of them stretching out to 800+. These towns are not really pressured and need to be thinned out.
We used an Ar-15 (REECE) out to 400m, .308,.243 out to 550m and 7WSM,.338LM 408CT out on the 800m stuff.
We try and coyote hunt in the early am and late pm and try setting up on the P-dog town in between.
I will probably be going by myself this time so I could use a good spotter, If anyone in intrested I am shooting for the first weekend of Oct.
You will prob need between 200-300 rounds of match ammo and at least one rifle that is a solid 1/2moa gun out to 500m.

Re: Anyone want to go Prarie Dog hunting in South Ks??

Would consider. Lost my P dog towns last year to lease. Pm me more info.

Maybe next year for me to join you. I still don't have my good stock, or dope figured out that far......

I need a good range to preactice and get the dope card filled.

Muss,

Clear out your PM's/send me one with some details ans see if we can get together.

Thanks,
Mark

Mussman,

I'm interested. PM me since your PM's are full. Thanks.

Thanks for the invite! Would love to go, but I will be chasing goats in CO at that time. Good luck.