• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Anyone watching potato head presser?

as expected

he had to say "its all me" because he was getting crushed by both sides

we knew he was going to side step the hard questions because there is no answer for how do you stop the taliban from raping young girls in the middle of the county

this was the obligatory session and he will put the "department" heads on camera until its over

I'm confused. Why do you pull out the entire military including shutting down a secure air base BEFORE pulling out Americans (and any eligible Afghans)? Why would you - logically - create a scenario where you need to secure a commercial airport even if the worst case was assumed that the Taliban take over slowly, or maybe not ever get to Kabul? Like... hindsight isn't required to realize that's the dumbest fucking order of withdrawal possible. On top of that, who thought it'd make a lick of sense to effectively overnight eliminate arguably the most important and difficult components enabling any military force (it's supply and intelligence support), especially that of the infant Afghan military, and then expect that now neutered Westernized military to hold against an insurgent guerilla-tactic force, especially considering the Afghan military and police have lost 66-fucking-thousand men in combat?! That high number of lost soldiers in a relatively short period of time of engagement (compared to <2500 American soldiers and <3,900 US contractors over the entire 20 years) kind of tells you they're not ready to hold the parking lot of a Walmart against an invasion of RVs on their own right there, no additional information needed.

I mean... more Afghan military/police died (again 66K) than Taliban and other opposition fighters (estimated 56K) in 20 years!

I have never been more ashamed. I'm proud of every single US service member that fought there and thank them. It's the suits. And it's not bloody Trump's fault this is happening like this. I am so glad that most of the media isn't buying that bullshit from him.

Reactions: geek65 and NoDopes
If I added and abetted an enemy of the United States, by supplying weapons and vehicles and other military items to them,
what would I be called or accused of ?

Reactions: camocorvette
lol, if you are, you might be one of only a handful, since very few of the 81 million that supposedly voted for him do.

So we have basically gotten rid of a few mean tweets in exchange for sacrificing a guesstimated 10-20 thousand American citizens left behind. Do I have that right ?

He literally said in the news conference that they have NO indication that American citizens are unable to make it through taliban checkpoints and into the airport .
WTF !!!

He also mentioned that they would be working to make sure the taliban is respectful to women and their rights ................... hmmmm........does that include the ones laying in the street with a hole in their head Joe ?

Reactions: geek65
He is completely out of his fucking mind,Wait! what mind... and has set this country back 20 years,not to mention the embarrassment.
Follow the money....20 years and a trillion dollars of tax payers money...someone is washing a lot of money.

If I added and abetted an enemy of the United States, by supplying weapons and vehicles and other military items to them,
what would I be called or accused of ?
A gift for the 20 years of assisting the money laundering.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thorny
And the lies and stutter continues,listen carefully,it gets interesting from this point.

0B18D2CB-880D-420C-B576-09974356864F.jpeg

He is completely out of his fucking mind,Wait! what mind... and has set this country back 20 years,not to mention the embarrassment.
Follow the money....20 years and a trillion dollars of tax payers money...someone is washing a lot of money.

Maybe we should ask for a refund.

He said Isis (just freed from the prison) is the sworn enemy of the Talban. Ok then who the fuck let them out?????? Why wasn’t that asked?

He said he was in daily negotiations with Taliban & they pinky promised to let Americans pass with minimal torture and rape. This also implies He is fully aware of and condoning of Taliban door to door hunt for Afgan interpretors, & there families.

He also said they got all the US press core out from Kabul!!! What the actual Fucking Hell.
That right there is his priority. The Fucking press & the optics (The dunce thinks would be good) of fully running ng away by 9/11.

Why wasn’t it asked if our intelligence assets at the embassy were secured (they weren’t), bankng and payroll records? At least let thse that have been compromised be warned that there is now a price on their head. They will not be safe in the US should they make it home.

I want a full accounting of the weapons & intelligence lost/left, total dollar value, Full accounting of personel info compromised, risk assesment to said personel (including Afgan allies), strategic implications of lost intelligence? This needs to be full Congressional Hearing after 2022 & I want heads to roll.

I’m so fucking mad I’ll just stop there since free speech is a complete fuckng delusion.

Rosco P Fucking Coltrain could have done a better job withdrawing!!!!

I’m telling my accountant I want to wright of depreciation for a Blackhawk next year.
They don’t deserve another fucking dime!

He said he was in daily negotiations with Taliban & they pinky promised to let Americans pass with minimal torture and rape
I want to know when we started negotiating with terrorists , and is this the new official policy ?

Last edited:
I want to know we started negotiating with terrorists , and is this the new official policy ?

July, 2018 - Doha negotiations began.