• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone with a Deuce & 1/2 for sale???

Gotta admit, my first thought about this bill was "who doesn't already have laws against looting"? Upon further inspection...

"The law, which goes into effect immediately, grants civil legal immunity to people who drive through protesters blocking a road and allows authorities to hold arrested demonstrators from posting bail until after their first court date. The legislation increases the charge for battery on a police officer during a riot and adds language that could force local governments to justify a reduction in law enforcement budgets.

The bill allows people to sue local governments over personal or property damages if they were determined to have interfered with law enforcement response during civil unrest. It also increases penalties for protesters who block roadways or deface public monuments and creates a new crime, "mob intimidation." "

Well, dang. I'm sure there will be a lot of hand-wringing over this bill, but any rational person knows damn well why this law was passed.

There's always Ranch Hand for your current truck.

1618921381938.png

There is one near me in a feild. I could see if the guy wants to part with it. Looks in pretty good shape, still olive drab

There's always Ranch Hand for your current truck.

View attachment 7608308

Crumple zones!

My buddy tried that. Built himself a big bumper, ran it into a junk minivan he was parting out and bent his frame rails. Ended up torching it all apart and rebuilding the front of the frame.

TDK had a bumper in their shop for new brackets. Hit a black angus at 70 at night. Totaled the truck, bent frame, pushed the drivetrain under the cab, bent the bedsides, etc. Bumper was fine, just needed new frame brackets for the new truck.

After using both, TDK (throttle down customs) makes a better product that looks better and their powdercoat lasts longer than 6 months. Every ranchhand up here is rusted to hell by 1 year.

I took a deuce a bit ago.
I will again in the AM.

I will send you 2 deuces for free. Mo betta than just 2.5.

PM your addy OP.
😎

Crumple zones!

My buddy tried that. Built himself a big bumper, ran it into a junk minivan he was parting out and bent his frame rails. Ended up torching it all apart and rebuilding the front of the frame.

TDK had a bumper in their shop for new brackets. Hit a black angus at 70 at night. Totaled the truck, bent frame, pushed the drivetrain under the cab, bent the bedsides, etc. Bumper was fine, just needed new frame brackets for the new truck.

After using both, TDK (throttle down customs) makes a better product that looks better and their powdercoat lasts longer than 6 months. Every ranchhand up here is rusted to hell by 1 year.
yep same experience, did ranchand start outsourcing to china

Im about 4-6months out from finishing the restoration on mine. As soon as its finished itll be for sale. Real good at smashing through stuff.