• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Anyone with a USO in Wisconsin?

M21guy

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 27, 2009
WI
First off hello. Short time member, but I've been reading posts out of the hide for sometime. Prior service USMC. I live in Southern Wisconsin born and raised.
I really want the best US made scope for my M21 build and I have decided from my research USO is the ticket. I'm not a man of money so I have some time to kill saving for one, but I'd really like to at least see one, look threw one once. I can't say I've even seen one in person. Would there be anyone near me heading out to the range sometime that wouldn't mind letting me look one over? My intent is to buy a 1.8Tpal, but even if it is a fixed power I'd be thrilled. Thanks.

Chris

Re: Anyone with a USO in Wisconsin?

Not a single one? Everyone hibernating for the winter or what?

If you find anyone in southern wisconsin let me know. i'd like to take a look at one myself. i live in madison.

Green Bay is a little out of my range this time of year anyway. I'm fairly centered between Madison Milwaukee and Chicago

After the new year, give me a shout. I'll get one in your hands long about February to look at and play with.

Cheers,

Doc

That would be awesome. Thanks for the offer...

I contacted you by Email Doc. Thanks...

Let me know when you get it, I'm not to far away.