• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Anyone work on premiers?

gunn317

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 12, 2012
South Carolina
I have a premier that has a canted reticle and an illumination issue. The reticle canted about 20-30 degrees at a match this weekend. I know tangent won’t work on them anymore.

i sold a premier several years ago to some one that could fix them here on the hide. But can’t find the messages anymore.

Saw a post a few weeks ago about a guy that started working on them. Don’t recall the title.

Reactions: gunn317
Mike Sexton, Iron Sights out of Tulsa OK. He might be able to help you.

just called them and left a message considering it’s Sunday i didn’t think they would be open. Hopefully they can work on it. Love the scope

Paul Lange was the guy who repaired all premiers before tangent bought them. No idea if he still does. The big issue is parts, there aren't any.

Reactions: gunn317
Paul Lange was the guy who repaired all premiers before tangent bought them. No idea if he still does. The big issue is parts, there aren't any.

i have left a couple messages with Paul with no return. Don’t want to pester him if he is out of the game