• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Anything must-do in Phoenix?

Red_SC

Redheaded Stepchild
Minuteman
Nov 26, 2003
Florence, SC
I'm headed out to Phoenix tomorrow for a couple of days. Anybody in that area, or anything I should do while I'm there? I'll probably be working most of the weekend, but should have evenings off during the beginning of next week.

Re: Anything must-do in Phoenix?

I'd go to McMillan and ask for a tour
smile.gif

I didn't realize they were there- I might have to do that!
grin.gif

Check out Dillon also, maybe ya can get a ride in their Chopper!
Also get a burger at the Heart Attack Grill in Chandler.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DEATH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Also get a burger at the Heart Attack Grill in Chandler. </div></div>

We hit there for lunch today. Maybe it was just a slow lunch day, it seemed a little overrated. Burger King tastes better, and kills you just as fast.
laugh.gif

Get "fuck a fat girl drunk" while floating the salt river. Best head I ever got was from a fat girl on that river while on a float trip while home on leave.

But, be warned. The TSA douchepatrol wont let you on a plane if you arent sober enough to walk through the metal detector without bumping the sides...
laugh.gif