• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anything to make a buck.

Oh for fucks sake, of all the stupid shit to sue over. I tell ya, 99% of lawyers give the other 1% a bad name.

I sincerely hope the judge laughs in this mother fuckers face and makes him pay all costs for being a dumb fuck.

The label would list the manufacturers address on the back pretty sure it’s required, and it says NC on the packaging when you google the product....so it doesn’t seem fraudulent.

Last edited:
If it tastes good and the ingredients are quality, who gives a crap. I was born at Wurtsmith AFB, in Michigan and moved to Louisiana, where my parents were from, at 8 months old. If I claim to be from Louisiana, am I fraudulent? The ass wipe who is suing should have to pay Texas Pete's legal bills and more, for the fraudulent suit.

This is really scumbag level stuff.

Texas Pete Hot Sauce Sued After Customer Makes Shocking ...

https://parade.com › News

15 hours ago — WGHP-TV first reported on the story, explaining that the man, Philip White, bought a $3 bottle of Texas Pete hot sauce in September of last year ...

Here's my shocked face when I found out the plaintiff is a californicator
tenor.gif

or maybe there is some Pete in there just not on the ingredients list I wish they could counter sue for the loss of time and lawyer fees ( it might keep other people from trying that crap in the future if they could be counter sued . I doubt it ) , but it would be funny to see

I ran into that in the Army.
View attachment 7978487

Met a guy who said, "Call me Tex." I asked, "You from Texas?"
He said, "No, I'm from Looziana, but NO ONE is going to call me Louise!"

Fuuuck... I hope some screenwriter sees your post and include that exchange in an upcoming military or rockabilly themed movie... 😂