• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AnzioIronworks.

Re: AnzioIronworks.

great...seems like a practical rifle for everyday use.
crazy.gif

What is the range of that cannon? Is it accurate at all? Can the ammo be handloaded? Seems like too much nostalgia and absolutely no practical usage. But I guess if you have FU money, it might be something worth throwing in the closet.

Hows the quality of there lightweight .50? It sounds like a good one but I can't find much about it from people who have tried them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mr blasty</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hows the quality of there lightweight .50? It sounds like a good one but I can't find much about it from people who have tried them. </div></div>
Try Biggerhammer there should be a couple of people on there who have tried them.

I certainly wouldn't want to hump that thing around, but man, it would definitely give your overwatch some seriously long legs...

they use lothar walther barrels, and guarantee .5 moa with match ammo on the light .50's.