• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD AO/Vision Chassis for Accuracy International AT rifle with AI AX rear stock

MikeinNC

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 10, 2013
VA
AO/Vision Chassis for Accuracy International AT rifle with AI AX rear stock

I have for sale an AO/Vision chassis kit and factory AI AX folding rear stock assembly for the Accuracy International AT rifle. The chassis kit is in black cerakote and complete as shipped from GCP Rifle Co. As pictured, condition is new on all components.

Includes:

• AO / Vision chassis kit for AI AT rifle, black cerakote, complete with hardware, bonding kit, and instructions.
  • AO / Vision short NV bridge with 20 MOA pic rail, black cerakote.
  • Accuracy International AX folding rear stock assembly, black color, AI part number 28519BL.
Price is $1,525 shipped. Payment by Venmo, Zelle, PayPal (F&F, no fee), or USPS money order. I am not interested in any trades at this time. Be sure to let me know if you have any questions.

AO Vision 1.jpg

AO Vision 2.jpg

Why can't this be dark Earth or pale brown
....glwts

Well done, @Familydude

The black AO/Vision route is always a route to success. shit is going to look D cups.

Reactions: Krob95
Thanks and I agree. Pretty danged happy.

ZCO or TT🤔

Bro, you'd be set with either one. Im really liking my TT so far but Ive shot behind a few ZCO's and they were baller af too. Neither will handicap you. Time and Turrets are what sent me to the TT. Glass in the ZCO's are top notch and the mpct2 reticle is one of my favorites.

Reactions: Krob95