• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AOC on "lifting yourself up by your bootstraps".

here's to someone lifting ocd (aoc) up by her boot straps . wonder if you doused her with water if she would melt :rolleyes::eek:

Reactions: Zeroit and Lesch
Words and their meaning evolve over time. There are more examples than I could mention

pull yourself up by your bootstraps is most commonly meant today as

"recover from a setback without any outside help"

Its funny how people that want to use excuses for their life don't see it that way.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
It’s called a metaphor. This particular one has a well known meaning...to anyone with a fifth grade education.

edit: I took to long to type my answer. @Mwalex beat me to it.

When your IQ hovers around your shoe size......you are a liberal

it is a great movie and all the dimacrat front runners for president are in the movie the tin man the scare crow the wizard and the cowardly lion , the lollipop guild and that darn little dog too . Just have to use imagination to figure out who is who .but then the dims have no imagination lots of grandiose ideas just no imagination . it even has the flying monkeys ( Ilhan Omar ) and that's not a racially motivated comment just observation . as she bounces around to do her masters ocd's bidding just like the monkey captain for the witch .they could while away the hours on trump they would conspire to hatch there evil plan , all the while they would be thinking they could be the another Lincoln , if they only had a brain . sorry that's corny

Last edited:
Reactions: acudaowner