• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

APA ar15

bub308

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 15, 2007
Mississipii
ebay078.jpg

Well the wait is over picture doesnt do it justice here are the specs.

Kreiger ss match 16in 1/8 twist
rock river a4 upper reciever
dpms lower
jp trigger 3#
jp speed hammer
jp anti walk pins
jp tactical bolt and carrier
vtac hand guards
vltor emod stock with tubb cs buffer spring and h buffer.

No chance to shoot it yet but the test target from apa is .253 at 100 yds with 77gr corbon.

Its been a good week get my rifle one day and my wife has our baby girl the next day.

Re: APA ar15

Bub that is one BA lookin rifle!! I love the color pattern looks like they did a great job!! Can't wait to out shoot you with it! Just Joking! Congrads on your other baby too! I think I like your handgaurd better than mine. God U suck!

Nice rifle, and congrats on the baby! Say goodbye to sleep my friend! (ask me how I know)

Sleep? What is that! Now we are on even grounds Bub. You with no sleep and me with no sleep oh yeah! Since your not going to have time to shoot it for a little while just give it to me and I'll sight her in for ya!

Did David build it...at APA? I hear he builds a good gas gun. I've talked to him in the past. I'm ot personal friends with him, but I will say he is knowledgable and is straight up.

Thanks everyone your all right about the sleep still no time to shoot it yet. To my knowledge dave did build this rifle as well as my 308.

Wildcat you can borrow any of my APA rifles they tend to be a little more dependable dont they.

Bub,
Really nnice rifle! Can you post a picture of your certification sheet that came with your rifle. I saw one of these at ASC with the prize rifle and it was a really nice touch to an already great rifle. Did a great job showing the owner exactly what they are getting.

Thanks,
Oneshot

Very nice rig. looking forward to seeing the Cert target as well.

<span style="color: #CC0000">"Wildcat you can borrow any of my APA rifles they tend to be a little more dependable dont they."
</span>

WTF, it's on now! I made a slight change in glass and she is ready! Have you shot it yet?

I was thinking about going the same route with a precision 223, looking forward to a range report on this! She's a beaut, congrats.

Nice! That is the first time I personally have seen someone use a different colored backstrap on the magpul MIAD grip. Looks unique, I like it.

Still no chance to shoot it yet. I got the idea for the two tone miad from a picture on rainier arms.