• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

APA ! ! ! ! It's here!! Target Pics included!

shibby575

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 12, 2007
IN
Excited, impressed, and so far 110% pleased with your whole outfit. Long story short, I bought a barrel from them 9/8, had my some other parts shipped to them by 9/13. Mark called me 1/2 hour ago, he told me the build would be done tomorrow, and to boot they are throwing in some extras. Let me tell you this, if this thing shoots as well as their entire outfit conducts business, they have just gotten themselves a lifetime customer. It has been a long time since I have seen an outfit this committed to customer service, and that has followed through and exceeded on all of the commitments made to me. For what it's worth, consider this a recommendation from me, to anyone looking to do a custom build.

A Big Thank You! To: Mark, Jered, Bill, and the whole crew there down in GA.

Sincerely,

J.S.

Pic's will be posted once received.

EDIT: It got here and as soon as i could get the scope mounted, I took some pics to show off.

Re: APA ! ! ! !

Ah man....you just barely beat me to that barrel too
smile.gif

congrats!

I agree 100% the guys at APA are first calss. They are very down to earth and more than willing to make sure you are completely satisfied and all your questions are answered. Not to mention there products are top of the line. They are my #1 choice and I recomend them to everyone I talk to! Enjoy your new APA rifle.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mouse07410</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you know if APA folks are here on SH? </div></div>

Jered is on here from time to time.

Thank you guys. I've a question about caliber conversion kits for DTA SRS that I've heard APA makes - so if they won't chime in on their own, will PM them.

The entire APA outfit is top notch! They got my build done in 30 days and it shot lights out at 1K over and over!

We have made a fair amount of DTA barrels for customers. The best approach would be to give us a call and lets spec out what your needs require.

Guys I appreciate the kind words. We aim high and take pride in hitting that mark as often as humanly possible. Ultimately you guys are the reason we are here.

That is one sweet rifle. I have no doubt that stick will shoot just as good as there service.

It is great to hear of such great customer service. Makes me want to use them.

Let us know how it shoots.
congrats on a fine rifle.

Just saw this thread.
smile.gif

Thanks SO much for the kind words! That means a lot. We really appreciated you giving us an opportunity to work with you on this build.

Here are a few pics (not the greatest, but what I could do in a hurry) of the rifle before she left here. The pics don't do it justice. She looked real nice. Hope you like her a lot.

jS_ai_03_adjustLarge.jpg

jS_ai_02_adjustLarge.jpg

jS_ai_01_adjustLarge.jpg

jS_ai_04_adjustLarge.jpg

If I am out of line giving away some of the info on the build, let me know. But some "high level" specs include:

AICS stock
Broughton 1:11 twist barrel; threaded 5/8x24 with a protector
APA recoil lug
USO 20-MOA base
tuned factory trigger
trued Rem action
APA knob

The rifle felt really good with a nice balance. Can't wait to hear some range stories.
smile.gif

Thanks again! We appreciate you VERY much!

Specs:
Blueprinted Rem SA
Tuned Rem trigger
APA lug
APA bolt handle
18" Broughton 11 twist threaded barrel
AICS 2.0
USO Base
All work done and put together at APA
USO scope

Mind you I'm not the best shot. These pictures were taken yesterday using FGMM 168's at 102yrds all off of my pack and rear bag. All 3 shot groups except the one 5 shot group, you can defiantly tell which one that is.

Sorry about the shitty pic's they were taken w/ my phone.