• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

APA Kicks ASS!

1eyedjack1

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 21, 2008
KY
Well guys I got my first full American Precision Arms build and I have to say WOW!!! I have owned and still own several custom rifles from other smiths and while they are all nice rifles the fit and finish of the APA far exceeds that of the other guys!!!

The total package was great from start to finish! When I received the rifle and opened the box for the first time I have to say that I was very impressed with the "extras" that came in the box. I received a certification sheet that showed all the specs about the rifle and had the target that was shot by Jered at APA on it with a .335 shot group and it was nicely laminated. I also received a T-shirt that says "Experience True Precision" on the back and "Team APA" on the front. From my understanding these shirts are exclusively shipped to folks that receive complete builds from APA. I will be wearing with a smile because I have "Experienced True Precision" with this build. Big thanks to Jered, Dave and the whole APA crew!!!

Here is a picture of my new baby on her first trip to the range...

IMG_8417.jpg

Here is a picture of the first 5 shots out of her after bore sighting and she is living up to the certification for sure!!

IMG_8418.jpg

I can't wait to put her through the paces at ASC!!!

Thanks again for a great experience Jered!

Alex

Re: APA Kicks ASS!

Awesome rig Alex, congratulations. Jared and the APA crew are 1st class for sure.

-Tyler

Dude, please list all specs including details on stock!
grin.gif
Nice looking blaster!

I told you that you would love it!! Sad part is APA rifles are like potato chips, you can't have just one!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Congrats on a sweet stick Alex! Jered and Dave always work hard to make sure that every rifle they send out is awesome, looks like they did it again!!!

Now we will have to test her out and see if she can top my APA 308's ground hog kill from last summer!!
wink.gif

Enjoy it,
Mike

Guys, thanks for the complement on the rife.

The specs are

-Blue print action, all surfaces trued and threads cut out
and rethread, lap lugs
-Match Grade Barrel Schneider Match Grade SS Barrel, 1-12, 24" finished,
-USMC contour
-APA recoil lug
-McM A3 Stock (bought from a guy on the Hide)
-Pillar Bedding Pillar bed with marine tex
-KG Gunkote barrel. Coat barreled action, scope base, and trigger guard with
corrosion resistant KG Gunkote
-Williams trigger guard, Williams BDL trigger guard Remington 700 S/A
-Jewel trigger set to 1.5 lb
-Bagger rings and base
-S&B 4-16x50

Another thing I thought was great about APA. I called there to tell Jered I got the rifle. I left a message on his voice mail telling him that it shot great, looked great, and thanks. I know the man is busy, but he took the time to call me back.

This will become my #1 play rifle.

Alex

Very nice rig! Jered and cerew are awesome do deal with! I wouldnt trade my APA 7WSM for anything.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JHARRIS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You can't hide money!!!!!

Very nice Alex! </div></div>
Thanks Jay

If I had your money I'd burn mine.

I do know someone who is selling a horse, I'll pass them your number

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1eyedjack1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
JHARRIS said:
I do know someone who is selling a horse, I'll pass them your number</div></div>

I appreciate that!!! That's just what I need.... something else that eats!!! NO THANKS!!
mad.gif

Now you need to learn how to shoot that "thang"..... ASC will be here soon!!!
grin.gif

Who says Christmas can't come early! Very nice rig with an impressive group . You and your brother have got my addiction started. I hope to have my first APA stick for Christmas in July. Good luck at the competition.

Outstanding rifle. I met Jered at the SHOT show and was a very nice guy and took the time to talk.Your stock pack looks like it has the cartridge holders on the wrong side unless I am missing something.

You cannot go wrong with Jered and the crew... worth every dollar and every day waiting for that rifle to come on the UPS truck.

Nice rifle!

This really doesn't need to be stated..but Jered and the APA crew have earned a loyal customer after building my last .308.

B.