• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

APA LR-308/ IRA lower..woo hoo.

1MoreAR

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 20, 2006
North Atlanta,GA
After a long wait finally it's done. I supplied the IRA lower, DPMS upper, BCG, part kit and Magpul PRS. Dave and Jared did the rest of the work.
Broughton 18" SS 5C 1-10 twist thread 5/8x24 for AAC 7.62 SD
Badger Hand guard
JP trigger set to 4 lbs.

Jared and Dave broke in the barrel and tested fire it with Cor-bon 168 gr with .342 group. Jared said " Sweet shooting rifle" when I picked it up...
laugh.gif

The rifle likes the 155 Scenar with 44.5 gr of Varget too.I never try to shoot it with 175 gr yet.
The rifle shoot great and stable. I need to learn how to shoot long range with gas gun.It's very tricky,but manageable, especially the last round when the bolt hold open.The rife is shoot way better than I can handle.

APA3.jpg

IMG_4766.jpg

IMG_0321.jpg

Re: APA LR-308/ IRA lower..woo hoo.

Nice rifle. I have always wanted a .308 AR but haven't gotten around to it yet.

What an awesome set up. Forgive my ignorance but who is Jared & Dave? Cause they built one hell of a AR. You must be stoked !!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Monger0317</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What an awesome set up. Forgive my ignorance but who is Jared & Dave? Cause they built one hell of a AR. You must be stoked !! </div></div>

AMERICAN PRECISION ARMS!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Monger0317</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What an awesome set up. Forgive my ignorance but who is Jared & Dave? Cause they built one hell of a AR. You must be stoked !! </div></div>
This is the website www.americanprecisionarms.com used to be Patriot Arms,but change the company name last year. APA is very well respected.

Damn, I'm envious. You cannot go wrong with APA. What a rifle!