• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD APO Saber Super Sport Chassis R700 SA $700

vash522

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 12, 2017
Virginia
Up for sale is an Ashbury Precision Ordnance Saber SuperSport Chassis. Full of adjustability for the end user and if I recall, the original chassis to do so for the shooter. LOP and cheek height are standards these days but they also have adjustable grip to trigger distance and grip angle mods before the vertical AR grips came out. Solid chassis with x2 fore ends (standard Super Sport and the M-lok from the MRCS models), QD sling cups and rails that can be added where needed. X2 rail sections included. Has a bit of a Judge Dredd look going on but it's been an awesome shooter.

*currently set up with a Bergara B14r (22LR) 18" steel barrel for Handguard length reference. Arken SH4 4-16 on top and an XTSP Mod 22 Trigger inside. Everything pictured is available if interested.

More info at their site: https://www.ashburyprecisionordnance.com/

Sale Price is $700 Shipped. Also cross posted on a local site but will honor timestamps.

I've got plenty more posted so have a look and if you want to combine anything, let me know and we'll see what we can do.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• APO B14r 1.jpg
    APO B14r 1.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 122
  • APO B14r 2.jpg
    APO B14r 2.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 125
  • APO B14r 3.jpg
    APO B14r 3.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 117
  • APO B14r 4.jpg