• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

APO TIM-17 pics needed

anarchist

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 13, 2011
Anybody have one of these? Looking for a photo showing it mounted on a tripod. I've got the standard TIM and was thinking of getting the larger version to use with my Manfrotto. I just wanted to see it in use to make sure that the extend out far enough beyond the base plate to be used properly. I've got a 410 Jr head which uses the RC4 base plates. My other option is to use the CADEX Kit 1 to mount the Leupold Mk 4 and the Vectronix PLRF 10C.

Here are a few crummy iPhone pics. I use mine with a Manfrotto 322 pistol grip head and really like it. The pic rails are nice but I find that I seldom use them. I added a couple of Manfrotto 323 Rapid Connect adapters to the platform which I find much more useful for configuring spotting scopes, PLRF, flashlights etc. The one I drilled, tapped and installed on the top is particularly handy.

The TIM17 is kind of pricey but is nice to have if you want to run multiple pieces of equipment on your tripod at the same time.

Attachments

• TIM 17-1.jpg
    TIM 17-1.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 10
  • TIM 17-2.jpg
    TIM 17-2.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 9
  • TIM 17-3.jpg
    TIM 17-3.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 16
DT1, do you have a picture of the 323 RC attached to your rig? I looked at the Manfrotto site but can't visualize how these attach.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hope these help

Attachments

• TIM 17-RC322-3.jpg
    TIM 17-RC322-3.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 23
  • TIM 17-RC322-2.jpg
    TIM 17-RC322-2.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 11
  • TIM 17-RC322 -1.jpg
    TIM 17-RC322 -1.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 8