• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

App Coming Soon! Volunteer for Beta Testing

alexj-12

Administrator
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 17, 2020
    Illinois
    Hey guys, it's still in the works, but we're super excited and wanted to let you know that a mobile app is coming soon! That being said, we'll need some help with beta testing to make sure we catch as many bugs as possible and that the experience makes sense to you :) Let me know if you're interested in volunteering and I can add you to the team.

Hi,

FWIW, this should make a lot of you happy lol!!!!

I think some of you are going to be pretty surprised at what @lowlight and his Team have been working on!!

Sincerely,
    Theis
    for what its worth, im honestly thoroughly impressed with the quality of the forum as it stands right now....especially for a free forum.

most other forum look like they were built in 2001 and havent been updated since......SH is one of the few gun sites that looks and functions like a modern website.

As long as this testing does not include LSD, electro shock or alcohol deprivation I'll give it a try on android.

Reactions: alexj-12
    Hey guys, it's still in the works, but we're super excited and wanted to let you know that a mobile app is coming soon! That being said, we'll need some help with beta testing to make sure we catch as many bugs as possible and that the experience makes sense to you :) Let me know if you're interested in volunteering and I can add you to the team.
    You can add me for Android testing

I promise everyone there was and is a plan

We have a plan and we are executing it, sure somethings take a tick longer than we planned, and other things have a few hiccups along the way, but we have a plan in motion

The App will be everything in one place... we are bridging the different platforms we use currently Video, Chat, Media so everything can be accessed from one place.

you guys will love it,

I’m up to the task! I spend plenty of time of the site so it wouldn’t be a problem for me lol

iOS here

Thanks for volunteering everyone! I think we have all of the testers we need and I'll update if any spots open up. If you signed up to help out, I'll be sending out an email soon so keep an eye out

But Im an alpha, how could I do beta?

Just kidding, Im in.

I see you are full for now but put me on the waiting list if you need more help.

I ran product for app development in my last job.

Hit me up fren. I’ll debug fer you

1628475880669.png

Happy to help. Have experience with IT especially UAT.

Reactions: Beefmanne
    Thanks for volunteering everyone! If there are any spots that open up you'll be the first to know :)

Reactions: rtB