• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes App for iphone

Re: App for iphone

I bought this app, havent test it, anyone know how accurate it is? Seeing as it's 8.99 im not sure what to expect.

they are no less accurate than any of the high dollar ones. We just played with them all in the field and the numbers are all about the same. Even with angles at extended distances.

The weak point is the iphone in the field. Otherwise they work well.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">they are no less accurate than any of the high dollar ones. We just played with them all in the field and the numbers are all about the same. Even with angles at extended distances.

The weak point is the iphone in the field. Otherwise they work well. </div></div>

I haven't run an iphone in any hard conditions and that is my only concern, have they broken on you guys? Would you say there's a durability difference in the older metal iphone to the plastic G3?

As far as accuracy it's just as good as anything else I've tried as LL said and the new HUD is pretty cool IMO.