• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Apparently Acapulco is pretty much wasted…

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman
Hurricane Otis hit Acapulco with cat 5 force and had basically devastated the place.

Not a word about it except on Breitbart.

Somehow must not hit a narrative?

The video is unreal… miles of coastline hotels just destroyed. Looting and lots more deaths than Mexico is reporting…

I saw a fly-by down the beach (can’t find video) and every hotel looks like a bomb bust hit it.

Anyhoo… not good down there!!

Sirhr

Hurricane Otis hit Acapulco with cat 5 force and had basically devastated the place.

Not a word about it except on Breitbart.

Somehow must not hit a narrative?

The video is unreal… miles of coastline hotels just destroyed. Looting and lots more deaths than Mexico is reporting…

I saw a fly-by down the beach (can’t find video) and every hotel looks like a bomb bust hit it.

Anyhoo… not good down there!!

Sirhr

Weird, only see anything if go looking for it. Fascinating how easily news is suppressed without even resorting to outright censorship.
The narrative is all our dollars and attention are for Ukraine and Israel I guess.

Yea...Cat 5 is about as close to the finger of God you are going to see on Earth. Wonder how cheap the beach lots are going to be, or just widespread corporations buying up and making it a circus.

Reactions: 91Eunozs
I bet you can get a great deal on a vacation package right now.

Yea...Cat 5 is about as close to the finger of God you are going to see on Earth. Wonder how cheap the beach lots are going to be, or just widespread corporations buying up and making it a circus.
Regular people are not gonna get anything thats for sure.

Reactions: HeavyAssault
Too bad most of the people to fill those roles are already here.

I read where it's controlled by the cartels. I guess drug money is going to have to fix it.