• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Apparently elevator jokes are not ok

CMP70306

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2017
Guy got into an elevator at a teacher conference, they asked him what floor he needed and he replied "ladies lingerie". While I myself am partial to the "hair care and tire center" floor I'm sure he laughed others laughed and everything was fine.

Oh wait no it wasn't because the liberal lefty from Mass with a stick up her ass does not in fact approve of elevator jokes and filed a formal complaint against him. Apparently elevator jokes at the teachers conference violates their code of conduct and he will be facing disciplinary action.

Meanwhile the bitch from Fresno can celebrate the death of a former First Lady and hope the rest of her family dies too and doesn't even get so much as a stern talking to. Just in case we forgot how fucked up our colleges are.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/05/...e-gender-studies-professor-complaint-elevator

Reactions: abizdafuzz
Lefties are the biggest hypocrites I’ve ever seen. They are worse than drug dealers or gang members. At least they will tell you where they stand. Just look at all the #metoo people outed. Lefties.......

Reactions: abizdafuzz
God forbid that cunt ever gets on an elevator or is just out walking around where I am and hears what I would be saying just off of the tip of my tongue.
My normal conversation, day to day, would put her on the Moon with the other Moonbats.
I am not called Foul for nothing.
I would give her an anurisem, stroke and a grabber heart attack in one fluid sentence and have no idea I had said something wrong.
I had better stay on the farm where nobody hears my normal day to day diatribes other than me and my beloved tractor. FM

This one requires a specific Bitch fuck.
Bust the rose bud and keep a glass of ice on the night stand.
Every time one approaches climax apply a cube to the back of your balls.
Use all the cubes and leave her skwinky eye destroyed/prolapsed.

R

It will go nowhere as it wasn’t directed at her specifically and it wasn’t sexual in nature.

I had to tell a female employee to take a chill pill on a couple of occasions. One quit...oh well she was a beast anyways.

A good HR department is worth its weight in gold in these matters.

God forbid that cunt ever gets on an elevator or is just out walking around where I am and hears what I would be saying just off of the tip of my tongue.
My normal conversation, day to day, would put her on the Moon with the other Moonbats.
I am not called Foul for nothing.
I would give her an anurisem, stroke and a grabber heart attack in one fluid sentence and have no idea I had said something wrong.
I had better stay on the farm where nobody hears my normal day to day diatribes other than me and my beloved tractor. FM
We need you in the pulpit on national tv. Let me know first, so I can open my buttsalve business!??

This one requires a specific Bitch fuck.
Bust the rose bud and keep a glass of ice on the night stand.
Every time one approaches climax apply a cube to the back of your balls.
Use all the cubes and leave her skwinky eye destroyed/prolapsed.

R

Jeesuz.....that seems like an awful lot of work for pretty much zero return.

I take nothing for granted these days.......If in doubt, look it up;

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Squinky

Reactions: Bender