• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Apparently it's not possible to be liberal enough: Oakland P.D. "Scandal"

bogeybrown

0369/8531
Minuteman
Aug 21, 2012
AL
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ssisting-crackdown-on-illegal-immigrants.html

Police Chief, who seems to be so fucking leftist that she's not even LE anymore, is in trouble for allowing officers to block traffic for the Feds while they broke up a human/sex trafficking ring in violation of the Sanctuary policy.

What the fucking motherfuck? This is one of those cases where I hope they fry her ass, then bring in an even bigger moonbat to replace her. I hope they keep doing that to the extent that LE in the Bay Area are completely unable to even write a ticket. Then watch that shit burn to the ground, with all its politicians, the next time there's a peaceful protest by BLM, Antifa, PRIDE, NAMBLA, whoever.

I hate to say it but it doesn't say much for the officers either. When you are no longer willing to assist with something like this it shows a lack of character and you should not be wearing a badge.

Taz, u missed it. she sent officers to do traffic control "for" the feds... the officers went and did their job, "assisting" the feds, however small it was... and ms chief now has her ass in a crack with the sicko liberal city gov.

Apparently, unless I read this wrong, she cooperated with Fed. LEOs by providing traffic control so the Feds could do their jobs of enforcing existing immigration and human/sex trafficking laws already in place. Now her ass is in a sling.
She should have had her troopers in there to help enforce all of the laws already in the books instead of just traffic control. Is that the problem?
Help me out here, I am starting to think we need more like her.
Maybe my reading comprehension is all off kilter. FM

Let's face it - being CLEO in Oakland, CA would be f'ed up no matter what you did do, or what you didn't do.

Historic events and legacy policy in the city, proximity to the zaniness in SF - just a loosing proposition all the way around.

Apparently, unless I read this wrong, she cooperated with Fed. LEOs by providing traffic control so the Feds could do their jobs of enforcing existing immigration and human/sex trafficking laws already in place. Now her ass is in a sling.
She should have had her troopers in there to help enforce all of the laws already in the books instead of just traffic control. Is that the problem?
Help me out here, I am starting to think we need more like her.
Maybe my reading comprehension is all off kilter. FM

I understand the confusion, here's where I'm coming from. The Chief gets called on the carpet and her defense is that Oakland officers were prohibited from any enforcement action, she just let them assist with traffic control. Playing along with the Sanctuary BS and refusing to help Fed LE wasn't left wing enough though, she's still in trouble. There is no limit to how far left these nuts will go, and how far left they want to take this country.