• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Apparently this armed march/protest is occurring in Stone Mountain, GA right now

earthtrekker1775

The Prodigal Gun
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 3, 2009
PNW

A lot of firepower, though not sure how much actual training in that crowd.

There’s some folks in there carrying like they know how to manipulate a safety. I’m a little bit surprised there wasn’t more keltec type stuff in the mix. Impressive for sure. This is 2A protecting 1A...let’s see how this pans out.

Last edited:
I am finding interesting is that all the online articles about this don’t say a damn thing about the fact that they are armed.

Of course, as far as I’m concerned as long as they’re peaceful I don’t give a crap if they’re armed or not.

It’s just very interesting how no one‘s fanning the fire on this.... funny how MS NBC and CNN are totally quiet.

Don't know from the video what there agenda is. People exercising there First Amendment rights to peaceable assemble doesn't scare me. They maybe don't like the Stone Mountain Monument...that's OK too. All the guy's on the other team were armed and they didn't scare me either, so nothing new here. Don't hurt anybody or break anything and it OK. I got a long drive I'll see what happened tomorrow.

Got an error when trying to open the page. Whose side are they on and what are they prostesting?

It's not a bad thing if they want to protest something; remember, its their 2nd Amendment right as well.

There could be a huge win for all of us if all the people from VA, and these people got together to protest anti-2nd shit in VA in a larger show of force than last year. Imagine the MSM trying to come up with a spin for that when 'white nationalists' and 'racist white hillbillies' doesn't work.

Whats their purpose? Just a show of force where they can show they have people with random weapons? Um, ok. I could get my subdivision to put out a better showing than that. But again, if its peaceful, have at it. If you're there to intimidate people or attempt to take something via threat of force; I will destroy you.

I'd love to see their leadership structure and logistical support. I'm pretty sure other than 'wear black, carry a wespon, march in a row', its ends pretty much there.

Just from how the ones with a rifle are walking without any thought to security the lack of any unit/squad cohesion and no actual guidance/plan I'm pretty sure I'm right. I'd love to see what they would do as a RTR drill if all of a sudden something happened by surprise on the left flank.

P.S. - Black clothes don't help you at night. Just sayin.

A lot of firepower, though not sure how much actual training in that crowd.

They have a compound south of Atlanta... equal to Blackwater back when. Been there close to 40 years. Nothing new to a few in LE. We jokingly called it Camp Farrakhan.

They provided Stacy Abrams security.
20181105_062105.jpg

20181104_204450.jpg

Pic 1 & 2 goes back to the governor election. Pic 2 caption is from then.

The guys marching today dont plan to take any shit from GA redneck klukkers. Social media is a wonderful thing for stirring people up. Fear is wonderful.

Last edited:
Don't know from the video what there agenda is. People exercising there First Amendment rights to peaceable assemble doesn't scare me. They maybe don't like the Stone Mountain Monument...that's OK too. All the guy's on the other team were armed and they didn't scare me either, so nothing new here. Don't hurt anybody or break anything and it OK. I got a long drive I'll see what happened tomorrow.

My guess is they want Stone Mtn removed because it’s uh “racist”, you know like they want everything on Mt. Rushmore removed. But, at least I didn’t see anyone acting like thugs and yelling explicatives while throwing crap at the cops and so on. I don’t really dig the all black and masks but at least one of those is mandated currently in GA, I think.

peaceful protest wit h there fire arms is totally legal .Its only a bad thing when and if they start breaking the law in some way they are allowed to like Stacy Abrams if they want to though I am not sure if she was just fired from her last job or charged with a crime when she tampered with the ballots in that election in GA . if not she could run with Joe at least one of them is bound to remember what state they are in cause it wont be him .

Last edited:
Reactions: sea2summit
There were no Antifa agitators using other people as human shields....

Security....for Stacey Abrams. You are joking right?
Black Liberation Theologians and Nation of Islam.
Good luck with that common ground.

I get it.

Until they open their mouths and want to start debating forms of govt than we are in agreement.

If they dont like the present documents that the Republic runs under let them work within the framework provided to change it.

Good for them excercising their First and second Amendment rights in a peaceful manner.

Perhaps there is some common ground.

Depends on wether or not you believe when illegal aliens come to America and have children should the children be given rights. In 1863 when Lincoln freed the slaves the courts held up gun control on Blacks citing that since they weren't citizens they did not have the same rights, including the right to keep and bear arms.

• Sad
Reactions: Mr. Z
Sooner or later some one will lite it off. There is no common ground with people that want you fucking dead. I’ve been hearing this since the 80’s flat out they want to kill white people and all of their children. Do away with the police what do you think will happen?? If you pop your head up, you better be dumping brass!

I get it.

Until they open their mouths and want to start debating forms of govt than we are in agreement.

If they dont like the present documents that the Republic runs under let them work within the framework provided to change it.
No. They shouldn’t change this country.

They should go to Venezuela. Or Cuba. Or one of the places their ideas are in practice

Maybe they can go to Africa. L O L

No. They shouldn’t change this country.

They should go to Venezuela. Or Cuba. Or one of the places their ideas are in practice

Maybe they can go to Africa. L O L

Agreed but there does exist within the Constitution a means to address grievances.

They should pursue that approach and if they can get the agreement via 2/3rds majority to remake us as an Apartheid, Marxist, Segregated country than go for it.

Thing is they will have to be honest in their messaging and allow the people to see their true intent.

They know they cant jump those hurdles therefore they have been gaining via taking advantage of our complacency.

Depends on wether or not you believe when illegal aliens come to America and have children should the children be given rights. In 1863 when Lincoln freed the slaves the courts held up gun control on Blacks citing that since they weren't citizens they did not have the same rights, including the right to keep and bear arms.

No they shouldnt be given rights.

14th Amendment should have been a limited one time grandfathering applied to the "freed men".

The fact this was the intent is the example of a foreign diplomat assigned to the United States that had a child while in the service of his native country did not have citizenship conferred upon the child.

Last edited:
Reactions: deersniper
We all know they won’t pick a fair fight. They have a style of fighting named after them because they will only be froggy when they have overwhelming numbers/force
Unfortunately for some white people in the future they are going to be in the wrong place at the wrong time I only hope when that moment comes they are armed and can at least get themselves out/away.

Ok, not so polite...

The difference is the rhetoric.

Words matter.

Based on what they said, reverse the polarity so to speak, and what would be the leftist media reaction?

The difference between "armed" Michigan protesters seeking their rights from the govt that "works for them" and armed Stone Mountain protesters challenging other citizens to confront them is pretty abhorrent.