• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Apparently you are a racist if

FUCK DEMONRATZ and RINOZ for their racist, divisive, traitorous views, beliefs, actions. And FUCK corporate media, hollywood, and academia for peddling the DEMS' anti-American, cancerous lies.

I'm a racist. I hold all races equal, but different.

Reactions: Mwalex
I'm a racist. I hold all races equal, but different.
Shut up! That sounds an awful lot like the original intent of our founding fathers and many great men since then, like MLK jr. for example. Next thing you know, you’ll be telling me that you don’t think we should be creating divisiveness and racial anger to keep the plebs busy while we let Rome burn.

I have read a few pundits trying to say that Jason was threatening to shoot anyone coming for his gun. That is not what he said or sang.

But fine, they want a war, they got a war. Possibly we will balkanize or split up the USA but free people will always be free.

It's an OK tune. After It's played at your local dive bar and you're on Yuengling Lager or PBR #3 play Mellencamp's acoustic version of Small Town.

The Jason Aldean song is "Try that in a small town". Watch the video yourself and make your own determination if the video is racist or installs violence against the evil left. The left doesn't like those that have thoughts which differ from their ideas. Support Jason Aldean if you support the right.

Try that in a small town
He is not racist, at all and the song is not racist. It is about having respect for your town and others. And if a person wanted to be disrespectful or destructive in a small town, things may not fare so well for them.

Is that a threat? The terrorists, I mean, antifa, and the like, are always making threats. The abortionists leave graffiti saying that if abortionr rights are not safe, neither are you. Men in dresses who like lots and lots of sodomy are singing "we are coming for your children" and know exactly the effect that is going to have. Therefore, they are threatening.

Reactions: thebolt and lash
Is that a threat? The terrorists, I mean, antifa, and the like, are always making threats. The abortionists leave graffiti saying that if abortionr rights are not safe, neither are you. Men in dresses who like lots and lots of sodomy are singing "we are coming for your children" and know exactly the effect that is going to have. Therefore, they are threatening.
It's not racist, not a threat, it's a warning. And I dont evern care for (contemporary) country music. Gimme Patsy Kline.

Pop country bullshit music.
I much prefer George Strait, Alan Jackson, Dwight Yoakam, Tracy Byrd, Tracy Lawrence.

How do you feel about BLM, ANTIFA, and Marxism?

Last edited:
Wasn't Aldean the one who was calling for more gun control after the Vegas shooting?

Mike
He was there live in concert when it happened... I think you're right, but I also think he's realized how wrong he was and now he's awake and based. He's also said publicly he probably should've gotten more therapy afterward.

Last edited:

Here are the lyrics...

Sucker punch somebody on a sidewalk
Carjack an old lady at a red light
Pull a gun on the owner of a liquor store
Ya think it's cool, well, act a fool if ya like
Cuss out a cop, spit in his face
Stomp on the flag and light it up
Yeah, ya think you're tough
Well, try that in a small town
See how far ya make it down the road
Around here, we take care of our own
You cross that line, it won't take long
For you to find out, I recommend you don't
Try that in a small town
Got a gun that my granddad gave me
They say one day they're gonna round up
Well, that shit might fly in the city, good luck
Try that in a small town
Try that in a small town
Full of good ol' boys, raised up right
If you're looking for a fight
Try that in a small town
Try that in a small town
Try that in a small town
Try that in a small town
Try that in a small town
Ooh-ooh
Try that in a small town

I was expecting some kind of little something they could twist into something but man, there's not even a way to twist that song into being racist. We left reality many years ago

It's not the song itself that's supposedly racist, but rather the music video.
I watched the video. What are they saying is racist? I have absolutely no idea how anything about that could be viewed as racist????

Wasn't Aldean the one who was calling for more gun control after the Vegas shooting?

Mike

@Milf Dots

No sir that was Eric Church who performed at the concert in Vegas a few days before the shooting happened.

Jason Aldean is pro 2A.

Eric Church did an interview in Rolling Stone after the Vegas shooting questioning why the shooter needed that many guns/bullets and that bump stocks should be banned. Also said the NRA has to much power over politicians blah, blah, blah.

It’s obvious there’s nothing racist about those lyrics. It’s interesting how the people who say it is are the ones placing racist connotations on the actions though.
right. anti-crime is racist, anti-globalism is somehow antisemitic.

He got it right. That shit wouldn't happen in this small town. Dont care what color they are. Green/blue/white/black/purple/brown.. Leave the MF's laying in the street. Let the yotes chew on em. Great song "WE THE PEOPLE" Rob

Reactions: Ronws
@Milf Dots

No sir that was Eric Church who performed at the concert in Vegas a few days before the shooting happened.

Jason Aldean is pro 2A.

Eric Church did an interview in Rolling Stone after the Vegas shooting questioning why the shooter needed that many guns/bullets and that bump stocks should be banned. Also said the NRA has to much power over politicians blah, blah, blah.
Thanks. I knew someone had made statements calling for more gun control... Just couldn't remember exactly who.

Hell, they all look and sound alike to me.

Wait... Was that racist?

Mike

Reactions: JR_77
right. anti-crime is racist, anti-globalism is somehow antisemitic.
"If yoiure going to tell a lie tell a big one, its harder to pin down." Adolf 'Mr. Kindness' HItler (paraphrased)

Reactions: Milf Dots
Thanks. I knew someone had made statements calling for more gun control... Just couldn't remember exactly who.

Hell, they all look and sound alike to me.

Wait... Was that racist?

Mike

It actually was Jason Aldean who did say that guns are too easy to get and that background checks weren't in-depth enough.

Reactions: johnnycat
What happens if you play it backwards?
You get your wife back, your truck back, your dog comes back from the dead.

So, for example, reverse the events of "You Never Call me by my Name"

"I was drunk the day my mom got out of prison and I went to pick her up in the rain. But before I could get to the station in my pick-up truck, she got runned over by a damned 'ole train..."

I much prefer George Strait, Alan Jackson, Dwight Yoakam, Tracy Byrd, Tracy Lawrence.

How do you feel about BLM, ANTIFA, and Marxism?
That they should all be hung publicly.

The song in question is pop music pandering to fudds and rinos. Their $ spends as good as any I suppose.

Reactions: 232593
Things that are racist:
Being born white
Voting Republican
Standing for the US flag
Cops
Beer
Owning a gun
Valuing meritocracy
Admiring any founding father
Upholding the law or statements thereof
Jury Duty
Viewing someone by the content of their character
US Armed Forces
Math
Science
Education

Sorry I ran out of fucks.

Y'ALL A BUNCH OF RACISTS
ME TOO

Reactions: TACC
It's funny that song is kinda like one of my sayings, " They are going to try that shit in the wrong place and they are really going to have something for the fake media to scream about". This and the above post confirms it I am now a racist, it's ok I have been called worse than that by people that love me!

W heard a comedian say, racism is like hunger…it’s like, I’m not raciest right now

You get your wife back, your truck back, your dog comes back from the dead.

So, for example, reverse the events of "You Never Call me by my Name"

"I was drunk the day my mom got out of prison and I went to pick her up in the rain. But before I could get to the station in my pick-up truck, she got runned over by a damned 'ole train..."

Now we have self driving cars your pickup truck is going to leave you too.

• Haha
Reactions: Shooter McGavin