• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Appendix Carry Rigs with Mag Caddy

BearNaked

Beer Saved The World
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
Texas
Anybody using any of these style holsters? I am going to retire the G19 and it is a little bulky to hide anymore since ive dropped weight. gunna start carrying a G43 but was thinking having a spare mag next to the gun would be nice since the round count isn't that high in the 43.

Here are some of the ones I am looking at and just curious is anyone has experience with these or have a recommendation for another one.

Knightfall Married Appendix. I kinda like this one a little more since I can choose between a single point or dual point belt connection.
26241235_255539834979393_602784916_n__45114.1514944279.1280.1280.jpg

or this guy. https://tuctite.co/products/annex-appendix-holster

I carry a g19 in a t-rex arms sidecar and a holster made by last line of defense (LLOD). Both are appendix holsters with spare mag. Both are similar.

I am 5’8” 170lbs and have no problem with my G19

I've heard good things about the T-Rex sidecar, haven't used one though...

I liked those tuctite ones but I liked the versatility of the knightsfall one more since I could go single or dual connection points. plus the knightsfall had more of a "V" shape to it so hopefully it doesn't dig into the legs too much.

Everyone in my office uses the Las concealment ronin 2.0 and we all love them. Tons of customizable features/ options and they have a g43 option. I carry my g22 in it in sweat pants or basketball shorts also.