• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Appetite Supressent.

AKAce

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 15, 2009
Mid TN
www.koenigspr.com
Anything Good that works ? I am plenty Active... Would be more if I was not a Fat Ass. I <span style="font-weight: bold">LOVE</span> to Eat. If I am hungry, I am going to eat.. Allot. If I could cut my food intake down, I could drop the lbs (DUH !)

Re: Appetite Supressent.

Several suppressants can be effective, from basic Hoodia to more sophisticated chemistries, if the true cause is hunger. We have found, however, that the intake of extra calories rarely has much to do with actual hunger, and therefore the supressants are relatively ineffective. It is much more likely that most people are bored and thinking of food, depriving themselves significantly, etc.

Not a comment on your situation specifically, just a general observation from somebody who has seen more than his fair share of fitness and fixure competitors looking for an edge.

It just takes a Pile of food to "Satisfy" me, Lunch today I had a foot long Subway sub... then ate 1/2 of the wife's... could have ate another. Will Power is just Not there to say no.

Have your GBS (blood sugar) checked.Could be your just not eating the right stuff. Working out and not eating can be dangerous.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: canman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Have your GBS (blood sugar) checked.Could be your just not eating the right stuff. Working out and not eating can be dangerous. </div></div>

very good advice

Green tea may help you, try drinking it as well as the extract supplement. It has plenty of caffiene too so try it instead of sodas if you drink them.

Go to your doctor and tell him you have migraines. Have him prescribe you Topamax. Say your friend has had good luck with it. You'll loose weight, guaranteed.

The quality of your calories has a lot to do with satiation. The blood sugar is a great place to start. Understand what people mean when they use the term "low on the glycemic index" (unless you already do, then employing it will help." When I really began to understand blood sugar and insulin regulation, the whole process made perfect sense. I'm losing my weight like its my job right now, and I very rarely feel hungry.

food it works for me

stuff not eating eat eat eat but eat right and that dose not mean go and look at the food pyramid , you need to workout what that is

but lift lift hard , ppl are always like I don't know how you are not a big fat ass
well here is the secret lift.