• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Apple Watch Series 4- has ECG and works with Strelok.

Jefe's Dope

Red Forman
Minuteman
  • Dec 20, 2017
    Selling my Apple Watch Series 4 in black *stainless steel. 44mm. (the large size and will work with ALL 'large' bands.)

$250 $200 OBO. Sold.

*The stainless steel versions come with a sapphire crystal. And why I exclusively purchase the SS or titanium.

I've had this since new and only selling because I moved to the Series 7. The Series 4 was the first gen that included the ECG ability. This is approved by the FDA and supported by The American Heart Association.

It is good condition only showing wear on the ends where the band inserts. See pics.

A charger, charging block, and a NEW black band. The band is from the new watch mentioned above. And all boxes/paperwork. Will even include an Apple retail bag so you can pretend you just bought it at the Apple Store.;)

I've included a screen of Strelok Pro from my current watch. But this watch supports the same screens.

I have a few used bands if interested. Most notably the Milanese band that I'd be willing to sell at a large discount.

IMG_0169.jpeg

IMG_0170.jpeg

This area shows the most wear and looks much better in person. It's difficult to notice unless you look very hard. The camera picked it up extremely well. It's the leading edge on the top of your wrist IF you wear it left handed, right crown. These settings are customizable for wrist side and crown side.
    IMG_0172.jpeg

IMG_0173.jpeg

Strelok screen shots. Does both MOA and MRAD!;)

IMG_0174.jpeg

IMG_0175.jpeg

Will display YOUR reticle. Better in person. Camera has difficulty capturing this screen due to refresh rate and pixel size.

IMG_0176.jpeg

IMG_0178.jpeg

Last edited:
    Price drop before I take it to the local indenpend Apple guy who buys Apple shit. :D