• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Applied Ballistics .375 Cheytac Reloading Dies

RedBreast21

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 24, 2020
Tennessee
Cleanout Continues:

$375 shipped ($375 for .375)

I bought these when I thought I was going to be shooting .375 Cheytac. I've given up on AI ever coming out with a bolt for the AX ELR, so I'm just going to go with .416 Barrett.

I've never even opened the box. I purchased them from Shoot-Long: https://www.shoot-long.com/product/375-cheytac-die-set/

Premium 375 Cheytac Die Set.
Finally some top notch reloading dies for your 375 Cheytac without an 8 month wait. These are full size 1 1/4″x12 threads so you don’t have to use a bushing in your press. If you want to make your own 375 Cheytac match ammo, look no further.
Includes: FL Sizer with a neck bushing and Micrometer seating die. 2 locking rings, 2 extra decapping pins and a Shoulder bump gauge.

Attachments

• IMG_1259.jpeg
    IMG_1259.jpeg
    813.8 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Just curious.Where does Applied Ballistics come into play with this set of dies.I had this Resizing die but it would not bump my shoulder to where I needed it.