• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

applied ballistics "come up" values

arrowem

Private
Minuteman
Jun 7, 2017
Hi, I'm new to the AB app, coming from Strelock Pro (which I loved for my application). I was wondering if AB can also tell me come up clicks for my yardage? I only use these apps for prairie dogs (tiny targets) out to about 7-800yards max. I like to make custom turret tapes for my rifles (six different scopes, some FFP MIL, some SFP MOA) for quick dialing and getting the "clicks" is helpful.
Thanks,
Jason

The HUD screen shows clicks next to each angular unit: moa/iphy/mils

Hi, I'm new to the AB app, coming from Strelock Pro (which I loved for my application). I was wondering if AB can also tell me come up clicks for my yardage? I only use these apps for prairie dogs (tiny targets) out to about 7-800yards max. I like to make custom turret tapes for my rifles (six different scopes, some FFP MIL, some SFP MOA) for quick dialing and getting the "clicks" is helpful.
Thanks,
Jason
Swipe left to right on the HUD. You can rotate between clicks, moa, and mils.