• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Applied Ballistics update

acourvil

Chief
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 28, 2013
San Jose, CA
Anyone else getting the new AB Analytics update to download? I've tried multiple times, and it keeps failing.

Anyone else getting the new AB Analytics update to download? I've tried multiple times, and it keeps failing.

Which update? there hasn't been one recently. I just emailed Doc the other day asking about build 55 and he said that was an internal release and that build 56 will be public but I haven't seen a notification build 56 is out.

Did I miss it?

they did recently do an update on the profile loader but if you have the full analytics you don't need that update.

I got a notice that 56 was available yesterday, but so far have not been able to successfully download it.

Update: I finally got it to download successfully. Maybe the served is overloaded? It's possible they are sending notices out in batches to help with server capacity?

Last edited:
I got a notice that 56 was available yesterday, but so far have not been able to successfully download it.

Update: I finally got it to download successfully. Maybe the served is overloaded? It's possible they are sending notices out in batches to help with server capacity?

So I just downloaded and installed Build 56. It was painful and didn't run a smooth as it usually does but it installed ok.

Yes, I release all emails and notifications in batches otherwise the system would be even more overwhelmed than it is now. Generally they go out 10 minutes apart, in a total of 24 batches. So it can take up to 4 hours for all users to get an email sent to them.