• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Apply now for early experience the InfiRay Outdoor Thermal+

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    Apply now for early experience the InfiRay Outdoor Thermal+
    fig 1.png

As some of you have noticed that InfiRay Outdoor just released the Thermal+, the idea has increased enough to see a difference from the existing scopes. It is said that Thermal+ is the fusion of daytime optics and thermal imaging

fig 2.png

If this Thermal+ become a reality,we don’t need to change to a thermal imaginer when we hunt some target which has similar color with surroundings. InfiRay Outdoor describe it in their press“When the target is hidden by the background environment, the see-through optics channel shows the normal view, while the thermal imaging channel highlights the target, helping users to discover the prey camouflaged in the background.”

fig 3.jpg

I think ALL in ONE can be the highlight of the Thermal+ products. We all know it can truly relief us from taking so many hunting scopes. One Thermal+ product is enough for a day hunt. And the One-time zeroing is truly what I need, it will save our time when we ready to hunt.

fig 4.jpg

Don’t miss their recruitment for Thermal+ experiencer

InfiRay Outdoor is recruiting Thermal+ product reviewers worldwide. Whether you are an experienced user of daytime optics or an enthusiast of thermal imagers, a sophisticated hunter, or just interested in Thermal+, you can follow link to apply: https://forms.gle/bGK5ZfTEVUfcyHJy6.

The recruitment starts from August 11th to September 11th.

They would be well advised to get a unit to Ilya to have him review.

He's actually done some reviews on their other thermals and he knows a lot about daytime scopes.

I got a chance to mess with a pulsar fusion a while back . The thermal overlay to NV was pretty cool. I wonder how this stacks up to that unit.

First product of Thermal+ product line is already OUT!
    By comparing the two sides you can find that the target can no longer be disguised from the surrounding under Fast’s “target outline”, “target highlight” and “red dot” modes.

I have the FAST FAL19.

Yeah, it's pretty cool stuff. :)

Attachments

• Infiray-FAST-FAL19-REVIEW-14.PNG
      Infiray-FAST-FAL19-REVIEW-14.PNG
      1.4 MB · Views: 169
    • Infiray-FAST-FAL19-REVIEW-15.PNG
      Infiray-FAST-FAL19-REVIEW-15.PNG
      1.2 MB · Views: 162
    • Infiray-FAST-FAL19-REVIEW-21.PNG
      Infiray-FAST-FAL19-REVIEW-21.PNG
      1.5 MB · Views: 164