• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Appoppaclips Recipes(no hot dogs)

armorpl8chikn

Colonel Angus
Minuteman
Aug 17, 2010
Face Slapping Distance
A place to share.
A place to let your true culinary talents shine.

Topics covered:
Canned fish: what you need to know.

Rice: WTF am I gonna season this bland shit with?

Treet: Spam's ugly cousin.

Spam: The rich man's survival food.

Sardines: Are crackers really necessary?

Deviled Ham: No its not potted meat you ninnyhammer.

Potted meat: Pate' de Poors

Dried beans: So...um....WTF am I sposed to do with these?

And other compelling topics that could keep you manufacturing turds.

tempImageT8uMPv.jpg

This within the pages of this early 50s cookbook all the information you seek

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
So beans. Yeah, soak em and put some sausage in em. Maybe some pork necklines. Maybe some mutton chops...mmm...delish.
Yeah, you haven't seen a fucking hooved animal in months. Those barnyard buzzards produce eggs and progeny, can't just go killing them willy nilly. Sure, raccoon is delicious, but you haven't seen any just walking around lately. Those you were feeding in the glory days haven't been seen in forever.
What to do?

You did put up a nice stash of stuff. But you have no frigging clue how to use the shit.

1lb dried beans
1 can deviled ham(larger can)
If you are adventurous you can add a can of maters, mater sauce or mater paste(small can)
Boil them shits down till tender.
Enjoy.

Put up some vac sealed country ham. That shit lasts a long time in a cool dark place.
A little goes a long way...fair warning. You can use it on them beans.

Thread has potential to become epic Hide.
One of my fathers favorite sayings "Poor lost souls don't even know how to feed themselves".
I think that saying is even more true today than 50 years ago.
So many people now receive their nourishment window to window.

You gots to farm hogs! Ain’t no part of them critters you cant eat…..ears, snouts, feets,hams, chops, balls, guts(chitlin) skin (cracklins) jowls ….kinda reminds me of the scene in Forrest Gump when bubba was listin off all the shrimp recipes only with hogs!

You gots to farm hogs! Ain’t no part of them critters you cant eat…..ears, snouts, feets,hams, chops, balls, guts(chitlin) skin (cracklins) jowls ….kinda reminds me of the scene in Forrest Gump when bubba was listin off all the shrimp recipes only with hogs!
Every part of the pig but the oink.

The canned mackerel is to bait in the coons. They'll show up.

Now yer thinkin with yer dipstick Jimmy!

Wait.....the coons have been decimated already. Only now the mackerel has become necessary.
You are reduced to canned fauna at this point....and of course those bony assed vegans next door......

Reactions: Snipe260
Now yer thinkin with yer dipstick Jimmy!

Wait.....the coons have been decimated already. Only now the mackerel has become necessary.
You are reduced to canned fauna at this point....and of course those bony assed vegans next door......
Eat thy neighbor.

• Haha
The first time I met my future daughter-in-law I asked if she would like a corndog.
Pulled out Pyrex dish from the oven cream corn with a floater of beef franks.

Last edited:
Done. Good at that too.
Unfortunately, thats gonna lead to lots of unwanted attention at some point. If you can stay on top of it though, your hogs will eat well.
10444.jpeg

The first time I met my future daughter-in-law I asked if she would like a corndog.
I pulled out Pyrex dish out from the oven cream corn with a floater of beef franks.
Luckily she didn't come on the day you weren't showing off your culinary prowess.

Reactions: SONIC SAAMI
Done. Good at that too.
Unfortunately, thats gonna lead to lots of unwanted attention at some point. If you can stay on top of it though, your hogs will eat well.
View attachment 7885290
I used to raise pigs, and catch/feed out wild hogs. As kids we would have the hogs chase us for fun....oh to be young and dumb again.

Well to be young again...

I thought after the appopoclypse the food trucks would run out of gas, so you'd always know where they are.

Reactions: Bender
I don't understand that folks who want to be alive after an apocalyptic event. Have fun eventually being eaten.

I hope I'm at ground zero of the tactical Nuke strike. My last thought would be "oh sh" *dust* lol

I don't understand that folks who want to be alive after an apocalyptic event. Have fun eventually being eaten.

I hope I'm at ground zero of the tactical Nuke strike. My last thought would be "oh sh" *dust* lol
I'm pretty sure we're out of the blast-fallout zone fresh gravity fed drinking water within carrying distance.

Reactions: akmike47
Are yall gonna post recipes or what?

Dress two vegans for supper.

Take one can of Treet, cut into 1/2" cubes.
2 cups rice
Boil treet in enough water to cook the rice.
Add rice.
Fluff rice and trees with fork, add can of hatch chiles. Season and shit to taste.

Oh the vegans...yeah. you dressed them for supper.
Tie them to a fence post in the yard, and toss little cubes of Treat from your treet and rice.
Whoo boy, talk about entertainment.

One 40 pound King chinookie fresh caught in the Columbia river at buoy 10.
Cut into chunks.
Mix 8 cups of dark brown sugar 2 cups of kosher non-iodize salt.
Coat fish with rub
Place fish in a plastic, crockery or glass bowl (do not use metal).
Refrigerate fish/brine in refrigerator that is just above freezing temperature.
Cure the fish for three days stirring fish every few hours to make sure all of it gets cured well.
Place in a true smoker with a real wood chips smoke to taste.

Cut into chunks.
Coat fish with rub
Cure the fish for three days stirring fish every few hours to make sure all of it gets cured well.

That sounds great.
I'm gonna try that on my pellet smoker.

Cut into chunks.
Coat fish with rub
Would make some good fish dip I bet

Cut into chunks.
Coat fish with rub
Give this a try, good stuff;

Reactions: SONIC SAAMI