• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Appreciative Afghans

Veer_G

Beware of the Dildópony!
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2008
SEPA
Thank God for translators. The Afghan smooth talkers really shine here:

Reactions: Redmanss
Afghanis understand things well enough and in their shoes none of us would be to apreciative ither, its another foreign miltary runing with tail between their legs ,and what is left is basicaly stuff not worth taking back and in the end of little value to Afghanis in couple of years Taliban will run the joint and all this expenditure is basicaly rubish .They do understand bilions upon bilions were spent on this for no return .

Reactions: W54/XM-388
We were always told their saying about their own people:

You give them a finger, they take the hand.
You give them a hand, they take the arm.
You give them an arm, they take your whole life.

They're more coddled and demanding than Ivy League student SJWs.

Reactions: Bender
“They’re taking all the important stuff. How can we follow a plane without radar?”

Yeah I’m sorry mr esteemed commander. Here let me make it up to you with a half dozen apaches. Then he’d probably complain that they weren’t outfitted with the latest technology.

What a fucking spoiled brat fucking punk.

I like when the Afghan (commander?) Is on the phone telling someone "they spent all the money on themselves". Hmmm fuck you, pretty sure there was no Afghan money involved. Quite the opposite. Also some paid in blood, so again go fuck a goat.

They should have built the base on top of a nuke, last step of decommissioning the base, set the timer for 15 minutes and turn out the lights.

Did somebody think it would turn out any different with the latest world power to go conquer Afghanistan than the last list of world powers that did the same thing?
Everybody has tried to "leave a stable and functional Afghan government in place".....

It was rubble when you went in.
It will soon be back to rubble after you leave
Take a few photos to remember your accomplishments by so at least somebody will remember it before it's all back to rubble.

Reactions: jrassy
Last one there Soviets , pretty much built all the infrastructure and roads there ,before the Soviets pack animal transport was name of the game.

US investment pretty much ended up in Dubai and similar of shore havens if it was not directly stolen by contractors . Mismanagment of resources Afghan and Iraq wars is one for the recordbooks epic.

he was there during Alexander, been the same ever since, never should have sent anything bigger than the green beanies and some rangers. just to call in round the clokc strikes on any human non american. Should have invaded Saudi and paki and killed every last one of them.

How many years did you have in country, and what years were they?

Pakistan should pay for their behavior. They are enablers and play both sides.

For the record I never was in Afghanistan. Just my observations.

I never been there either, I volunteered to nuke them personally, along with the rest of that half of the world but GW Bush pussied out being the pussy assed globalist he is. he will be rotting in hell next to McCain that fucking bastard pussy.

I was there as finance/contracting (as in contracts), he's 100% right. The waste I saw made me furious.
And the Afghanistan I saw when I left in 2015 was in stark contrast to the one I saw when I first set foot there in 2001. It costs a lot of money to build and train in a war zone, but there was a massive amount of construction done with the US funding (Ring Road and others, schools, training centers, bases, outposts, checkpoints, etc), as well as the hundreds of thousands (to millions) of Afghan security personnel who were trained, equipped and paid with those funds.
While there's many SIGAR reports of wasteful contracts, they're very much in the minority.

Reactions: Huskydriver
And the Afghanistan I saw when I left in 2015 was in stark contrast to the one I saw when I first set foot there in 2001. It costs a lot of money to build and train in a war zone, but there was a massive amount of construction done
Soviets said the same in 1989

Much of the cost of building and training comes from criminal racket that is paid along the way.

At least they got their moneys worth .
https://www.arabianbusiness.com/afghan-cash-buyers-target-palm-jumeirah-445224.html
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wo...illas-in-Dubai-and-fears-over-Afghan-aid.html
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/dec/02/wikileaks-elite-afghans-millions-cash
https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052970204131004577237001349011894

Afghanistan is not Japan, Germany or any Eastern Europe country. All places that were conquered in WW II that we still have bases in or the Soviets would, had they not imploded.
Afghanistan is not the falkland islands (still held by British). It is not Guam, or other USA territory.
Afghanistan is a shit hole. It is not worth conquering and occupying. Humans probably shouldn't even live there.
To set up a government you have to stick around for 70+ years (2 generations, with original generation dieing off). Afghanistan just isnt worth staying for.

Last edited:
Afghanistan is not Japan, Germany or any Eastern Europe country. All places that were conquered in WW II that we still have bases in or the Soviets would had they not imploded.
Afghanistan is not the falkland islands (still held by British). It is not Guam, or other USA territory.
Afghanistan is a shit hole. It is not worth conquering and occupying. Humans probably shouldn't even live there.
To set up a government you have to stick around for 70+ years (2 generations, with original generation dieing off). Afghanistan just isnt worth staying for.
One could say a cultural difference...

R

The corruption and security failures within Afghanistan was a diplomatic and defense travesty of the Obama years, Clinton and Kerry were absolutely lost and were completely Karzai's bitches. But to blame the contractors for stealing the money there is complete and pure bullshit for that.

Blame DoS and the other three letter agencies for those failures, the weekly multi-million deliveries of cash to the presidential palace were no real secret, everyone knew about that shit. DoD building multimillion dollar buildings that nobody wanted was the fault of a .gov or .mil, namely those who worked at the Pentagon in contracting yet completely failed to talk to anyone on the ground in country, it had nothing to do with the contractors doing the work there.

But sure, blame the contractors. Everyone government official in that country passed the buck, why mess up the perfect .gov record on that one...

BR, you still didn't answer my question. You never set one foot in that country, did you? I didn't think so. It's like a virgin trying to describe how to fuck, you don't have a clue.

[QUOTE="Redmanss, post: 7255653, It's like a virgin trying to describe how to fuck, you don't have a clue.[/QUOTE]

Classic! For some reason it reminds me of this movie scene.

"Stay golden Pony Boy!"

only thing required there is a battalion of rangers a battalion of M1 tanks, a brigade of bradleys and a couple thousand green benies, train them up fr real, dobt build shit, make the whole country a kill zone. same for Paki, actually Paki needs to get nuked along with Saudi. Fuck them all, leave iraq and iran alone and take care of the real enemies. Turkey, Paki, and SA.

The "Real enemy" was elected by voters in the United States. Until we unfuck that, none of these little shitbag countries mean anything.