• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Approval to shoot?

deersniper

Protecting the Sheep
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Feb 22, 2007
    Northeast
    Is this normal? I’ve only shot a few comps but never got this message before ?

94A9A076-611B-47ED-857F-B8EA9660996B.png

Is this normal?

Practiscore signups can be setup by MDs in a bunch of different ways, some very slick for the user, some very retarded.

That one is mildly retarded.

I'm dealing with one right now for a USPSA match that is uber-retarded how they set it up..........

Reactions: deersniper
    Certify for the 600 yards range? Interesting. What do they do for this certification?

Certify for the 600 yards range? Interesting. What do they do for this certification?
    My Club has a 600yd range and you have to be certified to use. They make sure you know what you're doing when it comes time to dial in your data and that you know how your rig works. You actually have go through a verify zero exercise as part of the qualification. You know as well as I do you will get some Fudd attending and doesn't know shit about his rig or how the scope works - not to mention MOA/MIL knowledge and thinks because he watched a Commie Tube video or two they know what they are doing... The gent that does this for our club has told people to pack up and leave , try again after taking a class or two.

• Haha
    Reactions: Holliday
    It is a “feature” of practiscore. The MD may or may not ‘approve’ you to shoot. Pay your fee. Show up to the match. All will be fine…

It is a “feature” of practiscore. The MD may or may not ‘approve’ you to shoot. Pay your fee. Show up to the match. All will be fine…
    Lol it’s a bunch of hours and a hotel stay away

Lol it’s a bunch of hours and a hotel stay away
    no, in my experience they (generic matches) approve within 12-48 hours. no one is saying to take a chance and just show up. they just want the opportunity to vet you or who knows what other reason to not immediately accept you.

My Club has a 600yd range and you have to be certified to use. They make sure you know what you're doing when it comes time to dial in your data and that you know how your rig works. You actually have go through a verify zero exercise as part of the qualification. You know as well as I do you will get some Fudd attending and doesn't know shit about his rig or how the scope works - not to mention MOA/MIL knowledge and thinks because he watched a Commie Tube video or two they know what they are doing... The gent that does this for our club has told people to pack up and leave , try again after taking a class or two.
    We have a canyon range that has steel randomly to 1200 yards and a 1000 yard target pit. No cert, just the orientation when you become a member.

We have a canyon range that has steel randomly to 1200 yards and a 1000 yard target pit. No cert, just the orientation when you become a member.
    It's a little different in most of the east. One of the clubs I belong to requires members to qualify to use the 300 yard range and doesn't allow any guests on it. If you miss the berm your bullet will land in someone's house, guaranteed.

Same as someone else said, people have failed it.......

Practiscore signups can be setup by MDs in a bunch of different ways, some very slick for the user, some very retarded.

That one is mildly retarded.

I'm dealing with one right now for a USPSA match that is uber-retarded how they set it up..........
    This /\ I shoot a bunch of different events that use Practiscore. Local fun matches, 3 gun, USPSA, Steel, Precision Rifle, etc. Every signup is different. Nothing to worry about……unless they don’t approve. 😁

• Haha
    I get the same message a lot. This one at Pigg River is a VPRC match. With Andy doing Mammoth, it might be next week before we are approved to squad. It's no big deal
    It's pretty common for Bryan and Andy to not open squads until a week or so prior to a match.

If y’all gang up on them, and hold them down, and shave off their mustaches, it will help their brains think better. Go ahead, I’ll film it and we will put it on here.

If y’all gang up on them, and hold them down, and shave off their mustaches, it will help their brains think better. Go ahead, I’ll film it and we will put it on here.
    I think Brians Mustache is some sort of high tech wind sensor! Helps him gauge the wind. Its a good thing its not a BS meter. Damn thing would self destruct at the VPRC matches for sure!