• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

April 15 Economic blockade for Palestine…. Coming to a ??? Near you!

Bet this has roots in the WEF or Soros little pigpen…

Well, good. Let’s see what they do! Watch and learn folks…

Sirhr
This isn't going to stop anything, except traffic and piss off hard working people. They should go to DC and fuck up the traffic there. Shit go into the White House and tell Joe what's up. Also, go down to the Capital Building and let the congress critters hear what they have to say. I bet none of them would go to jail and be locked up for years without a trail date set.

I feel slighted, they don't play small towns? Then again down here trying to do that, would be cured quickly via a single chicken truck, and the coroner would rule it suicide, by IQ.
My dick would get all swole if they showed up here! And a whole lot of other folks I know too!

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Reactions: Snipe260
I wonder if those protesters have figured out/realized that the isis/huthie/hezbola (misspelled for a reason) fighters, hate gay/lesbo/lgbtqxyz/trans/pans people? AND, they would get more than their di#$s cut off and do terrible shit to the other end of the spectrum. . We need to round up these F'n protesters and ship them right on over to gaza. Any bets on how long they would last?
Mac🤔