• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Photos April Weapons Journal...

Re: April Weapons Journal...

Haha! I thought they were just regular pics until I took a closer look. The 40mm beer launcher's especially hilarious. Nice!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PadronAniversary</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm still trying to figure out the second picture of the guy standing guard in the over the people. Is it the guy in the first row with the short sleeve shirt ? </div></div>

Stormin Norman, Pee Wee, Bozo, Abe.....and the beat goes on.

laugh.gif

You had me going for a while until I took a closer look. Beer can launcher and chicken grenades. But it is April 1st. Must all be extremely covert stuff.
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PadronAniversary</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm still trying to figure out the second picture of the guy standing guard in the over the people. Is it the guy in the first row with the short sleeve shirt ? </div></div>
looks like abe lincoln in the 5th row back?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hoytshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PadronAniversary</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm still trying to figure out the second picture of the guy standing guard in the over the people. Is it the guy in the first row with the short sleeve shirt ? </div></div>
looks like abe lincoln in the 5th row back? </div></div>

General Schwarzkopf, Abe Lincoln, Peewee Herman, Bozo the Clown and a Beltfed camera.

the hummer in the 1st pic has a budweiser sign on it. lol

Is that a Whipp-it screwed into the side of the beer can launcher?

bwaaaahhh!

Instead of a rubber chicken , he should have been throwing a small pot bellied pig!