• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AR 10 B.A.D.

mosin46

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 11, 2010
florida 32621
does anyone know if someone makes a battery assist lever for the AR 10 similar function to the magpul BAD? magpul says theirs don't work -and they don't. my 10 happens to be a rogue. but,despite the ar15 sizing the magpul obstructs operation.

Phase 5 tactical makes one for a large frame AR.

thanks. OOS many places but will call a few mon. the rougue is sort of an odd wad deal. 308 but many 5.56 dimensions.

called phase 5- THEY CALLED BACK!-wow great CS. they were aware,having had feedback from other rogue owners. none of their 3 versions work per other owners. they mentioned 1 other maker. don't remember who. but they said they hear those don't work either. any other scources? Thanks.

Have you considered a PDQ lever? It only requires that you dremel a small slot through the middle of your receiver. What could go wrong?...

I doubt you'll find anything that works unfortunately. Most of the POF Revolution and Rogue dimensions are proprietary and little things like takedown pins won't work. I did a whole lot of measuring and reading up on parts compatibility. Triggers, charge handles, castle nuts/end plates, safety levers (but not the shaft!) work and that's about it.

This is admittedly a bit of a far out there on the suggestion front but if you need the ambient controls try purchasing a bare Gen4 lower and transferring your lower parts over. Obviously a huge jump in price and hassle these days but if it's a must have, it's at least an option.

thanks. i suspect you are correct. i also have had an issue changing out to an extended (AR15) charging handle. had to go back to factory. magpul mag release works.