• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AR-15 Barrel Services

J.Boney

Resident Sheepdog
Minuteman
May 10, 2006
NC - USA
Can you guys name a few places that do various barrel services for ARs? I am looking to have a 20” cut down to 18” with crown. I know of ADCO, but there are others that are mentioned frequently here. I just can’t remember.

Thanks

John Thomas at Retro Arms works is the best by far that i have used. Very fast and nice clean work. The pin/weld he did was a piece of art compared to what ADCO has done for me. They both still function just fine, but you can clearly see who has more attention to detail etc

I have used him for a couple other things as well and always great communication and quick shipping. He had an upper he built for me that i mailed out on a monday back that friday. I live halfway across the country

Reactions: J.Boney
I have used ADCO in the past with no complaints. I have a barrel there now getting a gas block pinned. They cut, thread, crown, dimple, flute, gas port work, refinish, etc.

Reactions: J.Boney