• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Alcatraz

Private
Minuteman
Apr 30, 2013
I have recently purchased a Suppressor, and having some problems with blowback. My friend was telling me about a company called a "Noveske Switch block" has any one purchased one and can you tell me where to obtain one other than their website, because I tried emailing them asking if they have any in stock, and when they will be available. I have not heard back from them and I sent the email about a good month ago.

do a search on adjustable gas blocks theres lots of options. I cant remember the name of the charging handle but theres one tht helps against the gas in the face aswell.

I have a Noveske gas-block switch on my Gap10 .308 and a gas-block switch on my ACR. Both are quite effective.
If you already have a gasblock on your rifle, you might not need to get a gas block switch. Depending on how much you plan on switching between suppressed and unsuppressed, you could have a gunsmith tune the gas-block to your suppressor and be done with it. I however, like to have my options open to me, hence the gas-block switch. Noveske, like everyone else in the industry, is probably behind on orders and calling people back. That and they lost their owner pretty recently RIP.

There is also a charging handle called "gas buster" that I've heard is effective.

i too was looking for a Noveske Switchblock for a .260 Remington Mega Maten build I'm working on. I couldn't find one that would fit a .936" barrel so I went with the Paladin Machine adjustable gas block. Like the Noveske it offers 3 positions (full, suppressed and off). I should have it next week.

For an adjustable gas block you can look at the Syrac which is a fully adjustable gas block instead of a multi position like the Noveske that you cannot tune. Also I would strongly discourage the RTV to seal the charging handle. If you shoot a lot eventually that stuff will break off of the charging handle and can gum up your bolt carrier pretty good. The PRI charging handle will get rid of some of it but if you are a left handed shooter stay away from it because it will bleed the gas into your eyes.