• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AR-15 gas conversion system?

mike1128

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 10, 2008
Mississippi
Anyone know a good conversion system that has a selective gas option for less and more, and also comes with a seperate carrier? I have a 16 inch Bushmaster I want to put it on. Thanks for any help

Re: AR-15 gas conversion system?

The ARIES piston conversion kit sounds like what you are looking for. I think Denny @ www.global-tactical.com sells 'em.

GP-GSR-Pieces.jpg

You should check out Adams Arms as well. I just went through a pistol/carbine and the instructor was carrying a colt ar with the Adams Arms piston conversion on it. The gun hadn't been cleaned in 2500 rounds (intentionally) and was still functioning flawlessly. After seeing the conversion in action, I am planning on putting the kit on my RRA.

Thanks DoorKicker and ZLBubba I will check out both, and holy shit 2500 rounds not cleaned thats amazing.