• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AR 15 LOWER

Re: AR 15 LOWER

I want to know if that is possable too. I saw on midway usa that they had a bushmaster 308 upper for sale, it said in the description it could be placed on any ar15 lower. so i dont know if that is true or not.

I was wondering the same thing out a while back, and after some research I found that it wasnt possible. I could be wrong but everything I found on it was no you can not. I was intrested in making my ar-15 a .308,and found that without a ar-10 lower and a new upper, the closest i could come was 7.62X39.

Nope! 100% guaranteed that's a no go. They do have some super short wild cat type 30 cal rounds available. I think one is called the .300 whisper? The 6.8 SPC and 6.5 Grendal is the closest bridge between the two that is a semi common commercially available round.

Rooter

the only way it would be possible is if it was single shot or mag fed from somewhere other than the AR mag well.

Tactilite-T2-50-BMG-conversion-2.jpg

like the tactilite 50cal.